Saturday, January 19, 2013

My coup de grace




My coup de grace

the killer bullet

January 19, 2013
By: Gina Yoryet Roman


When Easter break or summer approaches, gyms suddenly get packed with all of a sudden short-lasting jittery fitness enthusiasts because they want to get the long sought beach body. They deceive themselves and cram a two week 'intense' routine to shed the extra pounds and rip up almost instantly.

What they are afar from knowing is that nothing happens over night and everything has a long-term price to be paid. When I first meet people, they automatically think that my genetics make it very simple to reach my physical goals. Part of it is true but at the same time, I am not naturally thin, I am sort of broad physiqued, I can put on weight at the blink of an eye, therefore I have to keep moving constantly to control it.

Another fact some are more likely oblivious to, is that the first seventeen years of my life I was haunted with low self-esteem, skepticism and lack of self-acceptance for various circumstances that I much later learned to overcome. 
Those crippling issues were what led me to reach out to my shield and ally which have slowly adapted into a life style…

The result long after, are a healthier, cleaner and more confident me. Post repeated temporary physical or emotional pauses, breaks, gridlocks, obstacles, interruptions, discontinuances, halts, intervals, layoffs, rest periods, standby's, suspensions, recesses, retreats, halts, idle moments, stopovers, times off,  injuries, setbacks, my will has never subsided, I have instead overturned that to thrust me harder all through the rebound and terminate all the negative emotions. 

In consequence, I am more apprehensive  and careful yet even more willful and aware that there will always be one more beginning. True, right now I am not 100% physically according to my expectations but I will get there. Most importantly, I know that there's time, money, energy, effort, resistance, persistence, consistency, patience and a positive attitude to be be invested to get toned up and define my muscles but I firstly have to lose all the flab and body fat gained while on disability. 

Plus

I will conjointly and progressively use my most beneficial tools: reading, advising others and hands on experience to boost me to practice what I have preached for a long while. I will execute my coup de grace (the best Christmas gifts I got) four or five days a week to keep my place on the minority list (the healthy group)…
My nutribullet which I call my killer bullet:
http://www.nutribullet.com/

So far, I've tried a few experiments but twenty something blends are aligned abiding for me:

1) The toxin cleansing blast
2) The immune booster
3) The vita-berry blast
4) The morning glory
5) The protein powerhouse
6) The nutty nectar
7) The peachy pick-me up
8) The tropical tonic
9) The energy elixir
10) The fountain of youth
11) The longevity elixir
12) The nature's candy
13) The get up & goji
14) The antioxidant fusion
15) The life boost blast
16) The digestive health elixir
17) The liver & colon tonic
18) The banana berry vitality blend
19) The kaleacado blast
20) The melon blast
21) The power booster
22) The swiss mix
23) The free radical fighter

Plus I will add more mixes that my brilliant mind will come up with and further fathom and fire up my body. 

No comments: