Friday, March 1, 2013

My fitness ABC's

My fitness ABC's
March 1st, 2013
By: Gina Yoryet Roman




Today marks exactly a ten week countdown to prove myself that I climb one step higher than before my physical breach.
Today also highlights day number two of my early workouts (Monday was number 1).
I amazingly don't feel tired at all. That is a good sign that my mind and body are slowly readjusting to my long and non-stop days.
My energy level is inclining little by little, I am sweating more at the gym, regardless of not doing any running (I had to stop because my right calf was tensing up more and the pain on my left knee was intensifying).

The overall results are gratifying, and they will soon be even more after the upcoming events lined up this year. It looks like I am being pushed to meet more talented professionals who are interested in working with me within the next couple of weeks.

Those are strong enough reasons to NOT permit myself being cajoled by my emotions into doing unnecessary, mindless, emotional, impulsive and compulsive eating. Today has to emphasize more discipline, focus, determination, persistence and resistance to get me closer to my goal.

Today I also need to start triggering my engine and mind with even cleaner substances (nutrition and fitness) to avoid distractions…
I must impulse myself to think crystal clear and spur my will higher! 

A = Amazing and attractive
B = Bubbly,  breezy & beneficial
C = Combative, cut, clean & competitive
D = Decisive, dynamic & devoted
E = Eager & endurable
F = Fast, fearless & fit
G = Gifted, given & gorgeous
H = Healthy & high-rendering 
I = Invincible & incredible
J = Jumpy & juvenile
K = Knowledgeable & kindhearted
L = Light & ludicrous
M = Magnificent & melodic
N = Nonstop & noisy
O = Overjoyed & outrageous
P = Powerful & pumped
Q = Quixotic & quiet
R = Radiant & resonating
S = Sharp & splendid
T = Tough, trim & talented
U = Unique & unbiased
V = Victorious & valuable
W = Whimsical & womanly
X = Xenomorphic & xerophytic 
Y = Youthful and yummy 
Z = Zealous & zesty

No comments: