Sunday, March 10, 2013

There's a great woman behind every idiot


There's a great woman behind every idiot
March 10, 2013


“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.” 

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.” 

“For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.” 

“A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.” 

“Well-behaved women seldom make history.” 

“There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out.” 

“I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” 

“Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.” 

“I would always rather be happy than dignified.” 

“You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” 

“Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” 

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” 

“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.” 

“I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.” 

“What would men be without women? Scarce, sir...mighty scarce.” 

“When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.” 

“No woman really wants a man to carry her off; she only wants him to want to do it.” 

“Why are women... so much more interesting to men than men are to women?” 

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.” 

“In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.” 

“How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself?” 

“There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.” 

“Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this. Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.” 

“I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” 
Madonna

“After all, Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did. She just did it backwards and in high heels.” 

“A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it.” 

“Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked. This is because most books on witchcraft were written by men.” 

“I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.” 

“As a woman I have no country. As a woman I want no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world.” 

No comments: