Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My morning addiction I couldn’t let it go until…


My morning addiction
I couldn’t let it go until…
August 8, 2012
By: Gina Yoryet Román


Once upon a time coffee was one of my biggest addictions but I was forced to drop that habit because it altered my nervous system.
At the very early stage of my long and intense workouts while competing, coffee was necessary to speed up my metabolism and to wake up since our sessions were at the early hours of the morning (we’d start at 5am rain or shine).

I recall having one small cup in the morning another one at noon and another two or three throughout the afternoon and at night, with this avoiding my eyes to seal at night. After many sleepless nights I dropped it and became caffeine free for many years; the only caffeine running in my system was that of coke which to this day I still have very randomly since it’s one of my favorite drinks (I don’t let those cravings control me though).

Thirteen years later I once again started consuming caffeine since I’ve been pulling out very early workouts (4:50, 5am) for a year and nine months. True, those workouts definitely get me pretty pumped up in the morning but I figured I might need a ‘little help’ so I started consuming this herbal tea with TONS of caffeine which also serves as a fat burner but my intent was not to lose weight.

My relationship with Herbalifeherbal green tea concentrate and fat burner was initiated with a teaspoon a day to boost me up. Once my early workouts started taking a toll on me, I added another teaspoon totaling two teaspoons before my work out session to get me going plus another one when I got back from the gym and another one at about noon time.

I pulled about four to five hours of sleep at night so the daily caffeine dose kept increasing and I ended up forcing my mind and body too hard. Not only was I not getting enough sleep but I was fatigued all the time after having long days and going to bed past eleven pm.

After some thought, I’ve alternated my activities so my work outs at the crack of dawn are on stand by for the time being instead squeezing them at about four or five pm instead. I didn’t really like those afternoon sessions but the early mornings had me losing my marbles until…
I bumped into a 6’2, light skinned, beautiful expressive almond eyes and very athletic complexity motivation that my adrenaline hit the max speed limit.
Did my body need all that caffeine to get me going? Nope! All it took was to feel the chemistry running down my veins.
I immediately got motivated.. LOL! And the last two days I couldn’t wait to hop in my car and fly to the gym. When I walk out of my house I am soooo not in the mood but once I picture his beautiful face and drop dead fit body, I get pretty hyped up.

Damn it! Never mind the caffeine!

 Herbalife Herbal Concentrate is Green Tea Fat Burner


Green tea fat burners like Herbalife Tea can help you peel off pounds while enjoying a delicious drink. While many of green tea’s holistic powers have been known for centuries, only recently have people been using green tea to lose weight.
People have been drinking green tea for thousands of years, without ever knowing that green tea is a natural fat burner. We’ve only started using green tea to lose weight in the past few decades, specifically since the turn of the twenty-first century.
Recent scientific studies have found that green tea contains phytochemicals called polyphenols (flavonoids). One of the most active polyphenols in green tea is cathechin (epigallocatechin-3-gallate or EGCG). Catechin activates the body’s metabolic rate, making green tea a natural fat burner.
Besides catechins, green tea also contains caffeine and theanine, the components that promote fat loss.
According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, people who drink a lot of green tea, will lose inches off their waist in just three months.

How Green Tea Works as a Natural Fat Burner:

The catechins in green tea inhibit certain enzymes, allowing the body to create its primary fat-burning hormone, norepinephrine, which then increases metabolism and fatty acid mobilization and releases energy.
In addition, people use green tea fat burners to lose weight because the caffeine in the drink interact with these catechins. This stimulate the body to use fat as energy even while at rest.
These all makes green tea one of the most effective natural fat burners.

Benefits Other than Using Green Tea to Lose Weight:

Green tea also increases cardiac health and can help to prevent certain kinds of cancer, including breast cancer, leukemia, colon and skin cancer. It decreases the incidence of heart disease by helping cholesterol levels remain stable.
If you suffer from arthritis, green tea can also help you. It is known as an anti-inflammatory agent for both joint pain and allergic reactions.
Furthermore, the Journal of Immunology Letters reports that certain green teas protect the body from autoimmune diseases like Lou Gehrig’s disease and juvenile diabetes by regulating T cells and maintaining an equilibrium of all the different cell types within the system. There are more green tea benefits to contribute to your health and wellbeing.

Why Drink Herbalife Tea?

So many people are on the go these days, it’s hard to sit back and enjoy a hot cup of green tea. Heating the water, steeping the leaves—the process takes almost ten minutes.
Herbalife Tea circumvents the time issue by providing delicious instant tea. Herbalife tea has the same antioxidant and thermogenic benefits of green tea. It also includes other fast-acting botanicals for more energy, and so totally supports all weight management. It’s low in calories and will fit easily into any diet.
Source: http://www.your-health-diet-tips.com/green-tea-fat-burner.html#axzz230M5LnzO




No comments: