Monday, September 30, 2013

The Color Run


The Color Run
September 30, 2013
By: Gina Yoryet Roman



The planned schedule for Saturday was to attend the Ultimate MX Crossfit 2013 on September 28 and 29, but I was too lazy to get myself out of the house, except for the fact that I had to pick up my package for The first Color Run in Guadalajara yesterday.

Although they scheduled us to be at 7 on a Sunday!! I hopped out of bed almost immediately. I was very shaky because I didn’t think I’d made the entire 5k running but I was wrong. My timing was 33.06. About seven minutes longer than the good ‘ole’ days but I overall feel good with myself about accomplishing the first 5k in ages!!

Plus I was very motivated because I did it with one of my students!!

Both my legs, thighs and calfs are tired and a little sore but I feel good!


Gina & Ariadna

After I crossed the finish line

My medal!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, we made this medal.....