Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hoc est máximum et primum mandátum


Hoc est máximum et primum mandátum
September 22nd, 2013
By: Gina Yoryet Román


According to Business writer Peter Drucker, Marketing is about finding and keeping customers. He indicates the importance of good marketing to a business whereas it is the distinguishing, unique function of the business.

As a business enthusiast and professional, I am in accordance that when selling any product or service, targeting a particular audience, attracting and selling, are preponderant. Therefore marketing is the best way to channel a company’s image, product and voice. Throughout the years coca cola has come up with the best campaigns that advertises a pretty amazing soda (Coca-Cola holds 17% of the sales compared to Pepsi's 9.5% so I'd say that Coca-Cola is the most popular brand of soda today.) 
Such fascinating commercials and delicious taste don’t leave any room to think twice when buying this product. Despite its long term detrimental effects, we become deaf and blind just to have that glory tasting drink. 

In a similar way Metabol Tonics by Genomma Lab International who uses fantastically thin models to promote their product, came up with a miracle weight shedding pill. I’d heard many wonders about this pill that I decided to try it out and see the outcome. Not only was it disdainful but deceitful as well! It turns out that the rushed palpitations in my heart on September 12, were the result of that ‘miracle remedy.’ The pill made my metabolism and heart go 1,000,000 beats per hour. Needless to say much, that was the one and only time to consume such destructive product. While investigating in further depth, I found out that there have been many complaints about Metabol Tonics  and PROFECO (Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor - Federal Consumer Protection Agency), has filed five law suits against Genomma Lab International on the grounds of advertising a few deceitful products. 

My doctor also reiterated how toxic these pills are. According to him, Metabol Tonics pills are equivalent to Red Bull. I had NEVER had a single Red Bull, had I known that these pills were that destructive, I would've never ever bought them! What I don’t get is how can many gigantic and billionaire companies claim all but lies?

I’ve always been the first to debunk many misstatements like this, I am all for the beauty of nature. I, therefrom know more than anyone else that in regards to health and fitness matters and to put a halt to overweight and obesity, Hoc est máximum et primum mandátum (This is the first and great commandment -Matthew 22:38): Exercise regularly, do constant movement, always eat clean, and avoid any cajoling substances. 

Right now I am about three or four kilos over my ideal weight (My ideal weight: 50 kilos = 106-108 pounds), I am a little rounder and softer all over but I will not recur to those extremities under any circumstances. It´s like they say, Por lo menos esta vez viví para contarla - At least this time I lived to tell and I have a whole life ahead of me to be fit and to keep gifting myself with one of the many magnificent presents I can give to Gina Yoryet...



No comments: