Friday, November 23, 2012

Grateful and blessed Nov 22


Grateful and blessed Nov 22
November 23, 2012
By: Gina Yoryet Roman

For:


1) My faith
2) My family
3) My job
4) For being healthy and whole
5) My friends
6) My abilities
7) For pulling through my first surgery (and hopefully my last)
8) For the angels in my life
9) For the ability to write
10) For being completely bilingual, bicultural and biliterate
11) For being able to acquire more knowledge day by day
12) For being able to work with people from all walks of society
13) For loving and being loved
14) For having more than what I can deserve; a decent car, a challenging job, excellent work equipment, a vast collection of butterflies
15) For being a professional athlete for a long time
16) For my imperfections 
17) For the opportunity to do charity work
18) For being able to express myself through writing
19) For being asked to give advice in writing, health and fitness, and spiritual matters
20) For being able to be my own provider
21) For the sunshine and sunset
22) For being able to see the beautiful colors of nature
23) For being able to share my knowledge with others
24) For having many positive and motivational people in my life
25) For the many opportunities life has given me
26) For the people who have come to my life and for the ones who have vanished
27) For having a lot of food and water to nourish myself
28) For the moon, the stars and the moon
30) For my memories
31) For the sweet and tender pets I've had 
32) For life and freedom
33) For the priests and seminarians at F. S. S. P. who are so given and devoted
34) For the things to do, places to go and people I have yet to meet
35) For life's challenges
36) For the promise of a new day
37) For all the good and bad in my path
38) For my mind
39) For finding God again
40) For being able to see, walk, feel, smell, breathe
41)  For ABSOLUTELY everything and everyone that has influenced me to be the woman I am now

No comments: