Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dear Santa


Dear Santa
December 25, 2012
By: Gina Yoryet Roman






Dear Baba Claus (Santa's Assistant)
Care of Santa Claus


How is it going cute, chubby and fluffy ole' man?
I know this is not the best time to contact you as you are buried under a million requests. It's been ages since I've jotted down a list of desires. Are you in Mexico, in the U. S., in Europe, in Asia, Egypt? Wherever your odyssey is taking you, please rush to answer my inquiries.

Let me warn you  beforehand that it is a LONG list so be prepared for never asked before favors BUT before getting started, would you be kind and clarify some doubts that I've speculated since long ago (that's the main reason I was held aback to ask for anything).

Is there an age limit for petitions? I mean, It's not like I am not an adolescent nor a young adult, let's say I surpassed the big 30. If there's an age margin, have you ever made an exception just like with grammar rules? 
I am crossing my fingers for my wishes to be granted but if they don't, here's my list anyway. Please be kind enough and give me a little tinge of hope to share my frenzy with many others. I promise that I will not plead for money, empty or vain matters, nor impossible requests so one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready and
four to go!!


1) Can you help me be 100% physically REAL SOON in order for me to come back reloaded and to override my prior expectations?
2) Can you intervene for me to reach all my dreams and goals and to have more stability in every possible way?
3) Could you give me strength and loads of energy to do more charity work?
4) Would you help me stay energized and motivated the entire year and the many ones to come?
5) Would you tighten the ropes when I tend to stray and don't EVER let me give up who I am? Otherwise who would I be if I don't stand up for my beliefs?
6) Could you give me a recipe to keep my mind, body and soul healthy and combat my bad attitude that wreaks inner havoc sometimes? 
7) Please give me twenty remote controls to shut down the internal negativity pounding in my head and that annoying pessimistic voice that tends to torture me when that wonderful TOM (Time of the month) approaches.
8) Please help me be wiser and concentrate on and take action in more meaningful achievements.
9) Grant me the joy and serenity of reuniting all my family more frequently or at least once or twice a year.
10) Make me physically, mentally and spiritually stronger to devote my life to doing good deeds
11) Please don't let me run out of writing ideas, otherwise I will never be able to fill that empty void.

12) PLEASE do something urgent so the low quality food crazy cravings cease attacking me! 

Ok Santa, this is it for now, I will keep adding on to my wish list so be kind enough and rush to answer my petitions.

P. S. 
Make sure you take enough time to rest as you will need it after you get through with my list.

1,000,000,000 thanks Santa!

No comments: