Thursday, December 6, 2012

Clean eating






Clean eating 
By: Gina Yoryet Roman
December 6, 2012




Yummy!

Gotta love those greens!



Lighter and smaller meals have landed on my plate lately. This morning was THE perfect example.

My menu today looked like this:

BREAKFAST:
A one liter protein shake, which filled me up till 2pm.
1) Skim milk
2) 2 spoonfuls of agave syrup (Even diabetics can consume it since it is organic)
3) 1 banana
4) 1 apple
5) 2 spoonfuls of herbalife protein powder
6) 2 spoonfuls of herbalife shake powder
7) 2 spoonfuls of birdseed powder (higher protein content than other proteins. Ex: 1 glass of milk enzyme protein birdseed has more protein than 2 or 3 pounds of meat. 
Check for more benefits of birdseed in this link: http://www.squidoo.com/birdseed

LUNCH (2:30):
1) Grilled fish fillet
2) 1 side dish of veggies (I've been trying to eat vegetables every day): broccoli, cauliflower, jicama and tomato with a few drops of vinegar dressing.
2) 1 small serving of beans - 0 bread, 0 tortillas

DINNER (7:30):
1) 2 boiled eggs 
2) 1 slice of toast
3) 1 glass of skim milk

I am slowly trying to integrate more small meals a day to detach from junk, that doesn't mean that there won't be a random free day which will not be particularly scheduled. It will be better to look forward to it after I've worked very hard and I deserve the reward. 


No comments: