Sunday, January 1, 2012

Confessions of a health and fitness enthusiast

Confessions of a health and fitness enthusiast
Chronicles of my workout routines 2012
January 1st, 2012
By: Gina Yoryet Roman



It’s been a tough and long year and a half since running had to be put behind as my knee injury keeps aggravating.

Although I am still not game for even five minutes, I am very satisfied with the change in my workouts. I’ve been able to integrate cross training and work around my issue but sometimes the pain is unbearable that I cannot fully enjoy my sanctuary.

It gets to the point where it hurts even to walk and drive.
At this precise moment I am pain free or there’s only very little pain, on my birthday two weeks ago, I also felt great but about a month ago the pain was so intense that I kept asking myself, “if this is life at 30’s, I am terrified of what is lying at 40’s, 50’s. I am so done, ready to check out!”

2012 will be filled with new and different things; swimming lessons, rowing and perhaps even dance lessons. It’s just a matter of spicing it up and keeping it fun and entertaining.


“Get fit or die trying”

No comments: