Saturday, October 25, 2014

Beauty in its PUREST form

Beauty in its PUREST form
I had NEVER encountered the REAL deal!
October 25, 2014
By: Gina Yoryet Roman

At 3:30 am the other day, my deep sleep came to a halt when I was suddenly awakened by the thought of beauty, (that thought paid a visit once again this morning at 4:45). I’m not talking about aesthetic, altered, violated or forced beauty...
but beauty in its purest form, the refinement and reaffirmation of it through nature. The handsomeness (that robs me from sleep many nights and the root of my daydreams) glaring through a 5 feet 9 inch sanctuary.

He’s mentioned to me that he would like to lose a few pounds but in reality all of him  bears resemblance to absolute beauty in its entirety, raw beauty that is.
As I watch my fingers type, my mind goes adrift, it keeps straying with the image of his body. I had NEVER become acquainted with real beauty and now that I have, it’s changed my whole perspective of it all, and it’s taught me to appreciate it even more.

That manifestation brought to me through the eyes of God, has left me in awe until the day I die because even if it were to wither some day, the beauty of his mind, soul and heart engraved deep down, would be my best reward. The transparency of his soul that appreciates the grace of my body NOT because of its outer aspect but because of what it can create and for us to reach another one of our victories...
The plenitude of his temple is my drive to cleanse, purify and restore my own temple...

Even if J. V. A., my soulmate, doesn’t regard himself as it, he is that something that was missing in my life; wholeness, unscathed beauty...

No comments: