Monday, June 30, 2014

My after thoughts and feelings


My afterthoughts and feelings
June 30, 2014
By: Gina Yoryet Roman

Last week my fellow writers and I, were asked to share our after thoughts, feelings and impact about this writing project, so here they are!

After thoughts:
Being part of HERspectives is yet another long-sought victory.
A  childhood dream turned into passion, a passion diverted into reality. A verdict that reveals my essence and proves that obstacles are nothing but tiny matters. These principles were written very enthusiastically and every word that comes out of my heart and soul has a reason. ´YOU!´ and millions of women worldwide for you to resonate with it all and keep going despite all the stumbling blocks lying ahead.

Ayn Rand once stated,
“I want to see, real, living, and in the hours of my own days, that glory I create as an illusion. I want it real. I want to know that there is someone, somewhere, who wants it, too. Or else what is the use of seeing it, and working, and burning oneself for an impossible vision? A spirit, too, needs fuel. It can run dry.”

My spirit would´ve run dry long ago had I not had a reason. Yet, I found it and that´s what´s ignited me and kept me going...


To all the women in the universe.

Affirm yourself daily that you owe the woman reflecting in the mirror to be nurtured with love, tenderness, confidence, trust, appreciation, respect and devotion, to unleash her maximum potential and reach success.

‘I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life - and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.’
Georgia O’Keeffe


IT IS HARD TO BE A WOMAN
You MUST act like a lady,
Think like a man,
Look like a young girl,
And work like a horse.

No comments: