Thursday, December 5, 2013

What I REALLY Want...

What I REALLY Want...
December 5, 2013
By: Gina Yoryet Roman

I am eleven days from my birthday and I can't help being struck by the thought of what I really want, or  the question of, "What am I going to do with my life?"
I can write out an endless list of material and emotional requests. The matter of whether or not they will be granted, is unbeknownst to me, perhaps the answer lies within.
With all this in mind I read an article earlier today on http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/ titled, 'Obamacare, Dante, and what women really want.'

The last paragraph is the one that clarified all my doubts and the one I really resonated with:

"We want love. And no human love will do. We want God. No other kind of “insurance” will do. And no advertisement that promises security or pleasure, or pretends to understand our deepest desires, will ever come close to the message of the Gospel."


No comments: