Friday, June 14, 2013

Foretelling my fortune



Foretelling my fortune
June 14, 2013
By: Gina Yoryet Roman


According to the 2013 Chinese horoscope overview, things were to be very rosy for a greater part of this year, yet I am still ambiguous to the truthfulness of such speculations. 

BUT there is some truthfulness to part of this forewarning.

This statement coincides with my Sagittarius characteristics, “The biggest threat to your success is your emotions. Snake leads with its mind, whereas you lead with your heart. Keep your feelings in check and this year could be a big winner.”

All my life I’ve had a tendency to be too permissive with my emotions; the only difference between then and now, is that I’ve become an expert at shutting them down. Up to four years ago, I was THE modern Mary Magdalene who cried about everything and anything, and the woman who became attached to the entire world forever. Life’s hardships and a few occasional disappointments here and there, have forced me to be very indifferent and to detach from everyone and everything almost immediately. When I experience a sense of loss I am left with an empty void for two or three days until reality hits and I am back on my feet as if nothing had happened. 

I did my homework and sought other cleansing alternatives. Now as opposed to wasting time and energy weeping idiotically and unnecessarily, I recur to writing and praying. :)


2013 forecasts
Rabbit (or Sagittarius) overview:
You start off the year with six favorable months. All told, you rack up one neutral, two unfavorable, and nine favorable ones. Snake's style is much to your liking: proceeding deliberately and cautiously. You should be comfortable with the pace this year. The biggest threat to your success is your emotions. Snake leads with its mind, whereas you lead with your heart. Keep your feelings in check and this year could be a big winner.
rabbit rating
66%

Professionally wise, I can’t complain. The beginning of 2013 was fairly dead from November 2012 until the second week of April. The prior week I was somewhat stressed out due to the slow work season but I chose NOT to fret. Here I am, working endlessly but I am really enjoying it. 

Rabbit career:
Things are looking good for you on the work front this year, Rabbit Take an aggressive approach to monetary increases and promotions. If changing careers has been on your mind, do it. Or, take a sabbatical. Or, go back to school. It's not so much what you do but rather reaching higher than normal that wins the day. This is a favorable time for you. Take advantage of it by using your diplomatic skills at opportune times.

I have the right to remain silent, so no comment on this area: 

Rabbit relationships:
The odds are in your favor to improve existing relationships and create new ones, so don't be shy. The Snake shares your desire to go first-class. Now is the time to walk down the red carpet and put on the Ritz. To make the most of the Snake's energy this year, use private moments to lure your lover into relaxing and letting their hair down. After the fabulous dinner out on the town, bring your partner back to your exclusive love nest and give them all you've got.

According to this and to someone else who knows me like the palm of her hand, I am to be very healthy all my life but I will go through a purification stage the remaining of this year. Like I mentioned before, there has been one thing after another; The energy sucking and discomforting knee surgery, the venous insufficiency, muscle fatigue, an light ear and an eye infection have kept me struggling to even put on a smile. On Tuesday and Wednesday of this week I thought I had finally healed but the very next day the symptoms re-emerged. I’ve had a pretty positive attitude despite all of this but I miss a complete me. 


Rabbit health:
A Snake year influences your stomach and skin. Try to maintain a healthy diet, especially in the winter time when you're prone to influenza and colds. During summer, protect your skin from the sun and dryness. It's also important for you to keep yourself mentally fit while guarding against mental fatigue. There are many opportunities for you to grab this year -- but be sure to grab some rest too! To balance out any mental anxiety, try yoga or tai-chi.


“Think about how you can put your creative talents to work, and turn a buck or two.”  Since I came to Mexico, talents that were buried deep down were disclosed and they have attracted professional and/or business opportunities. 

Due to my writing abilities (I won’t call it talent because I’ve still got a LONG way to go), I’ve been approached to let’s say, ‘share my writing knowledge with the staff at one of the most important local institutions. This is a long-term project in the make, with this in hand, I will have more homework to prepare myself more. 

Rabbit wealth:
Luck is on your side this year, Rabbit! While business may not always be your preferred method of making money, some opportunities in the investment space may pay dividends for you. Take a sabbatical at the beginning of the year and think about how you can put your creative talents to work, and turn a buck or two. Days that have a Metal-Water mix will be especially auspicious for you this year.

Everything is looking up except my health but I will remain positive as attitude makes a substantial difference. I am envisioning this as a learning experience or a temporary obstacle in my path to make me a stronger and undefeatable fighter who will get to her mission at any cost!

No comments: