Sunday, May 23, 2010

Booties

Gina Roman
May 23, 2010


Walking down the street on plain daylight the other day I came close to having a heart attack when this shameless daring young man in his early twenties, passed right by me with his arm stretched outright towards me, my back was facing him so I was unable to see his cruel intentions.
His arm landed right on my ass but not only was he happy with slapping it, he squeezed it really hard with both hands that I ended up getting two bruises on my butt cheeks. How could he miss the chance of “only” rubbing it when he could go further?
I’ve always wondered why people think that they just can cross someone’s line and touch other peoples’ bodies.
I can’t deny that the mere thought has crossed my mind a million times when I bump into a man with a nice bootie or when I happen to be driving and a cyclist passes by, I’ve always wanted to stretch out my arm and squeeze his buns but I will not do it because one of my many golden rules in life is not to do anything I don’t like to be done to me. There’s a famous quote by Benito Juarez one of Mexico’s presidents 1858-1872, “El respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz.” the respect to other people's rights is peace.
I hope it doesn’t happen again but I know that it will sooner or later, I am certain that almost every single woman has been through that so next time it happens I pray that it is a nice looking man and in that case whoever that smoking hot man is, we can negotiate it.

I don’t have a hard time controlling myself because there aren’t that many nice men’s booties to select from. Since I’ve been here I’ve only known three men with nice behinds, one of them was my trainer at a gym I used to work out at. He had an amazing round bubble butt; it takes back my memory to one day when we were training. We were standing in front of the mirror and he bent down to show me this butt exercise, I couldn’t help but glare at that humongous round thing right on my face. So I didn’t realize that he was looking right at me and he told me straight out “Look at my feet not at my ass!”
I was kind of embarrassed at first but then we both laughed, he knew that his butt caught many ladies eyes so he didn’t mind it at all.
The second butt belongs to a capoeira instructor ( I never even got his name) that I tried lessons with but I couldn’t concentrate. I only ended up taking two, maybe three classes because I couldn’t get all the moves together plus the lack of concentration didn’t allow me to take better advantage.
The third behind belongs to a dear friend of mine, it is hard not to stare at it because it is so nice and firm and it is just there.
One day we went to have dinner and the restaurant was upstairs so I was walking behind him and I made a comment, I can’t even recall what I said but he told me “well, don’t look at it!”
So I told him, “look dude, what am I supposed to do? It is right on my face, I can’t avoid staring at it, and at least I didn’t slap it or squeeze it!”
We still get a good laugh about it every time we remember that night.

So ladies if you are very visual like me, if you like men with nice booties Guadalajara isn’t the place to be, now for men it is another story because there are a lot of very voluptuous women out there to choose from. But my point is men so when I think of that extinguishable gender, one of the first things I notice about them is their butts, faces, arms and abs.
Not to mention the fact that there are many “men” with amazing bodies, like the other day I went to Angels – a gay bar with a few people, my female friends and I walked out of there all frustrated because we saw all these gorgeous guys making out with each other and they wouldn’t even pay attention to us.
That is one of the downsides for women in this city, but don’t let that scare you away, there are many pleasant things to do and enjoy.

No comments: