Saturday, June 18, 2016

The 4 P´s - My Best Alies

When my love for one of my greastest passions came forth, little did I know that one day I would become a published writer. Nor did I ever fathom or foresee that people would actually reach out to me, to share my knowledge with them.

A couple weeks before the end of the year approximated, two people who were referred over to me by someone else I had worked with before, called me to ask me to work with their Middle School and Elementary School children and help them improve their writing. Last week, I was very driven after the positive commments I got from both clients.  Both adolescents are looking forward to next school year to start composition classes. Since then I´ve been elated! I want this emotion to walk with me all through the summer as I got a very important life-time project that needs to be met by the end of August.

This project is gradually taking shape, that´s why I am making a slow transition through my most important allies, the 4 P´s.

The first one is:

Planning:
Despite the million work issues, I started exercising my mind again to get on writing mode.
Not only did I start estimulating my mind, but my body as well. My body and my game called words are my most important tools for this task.
I have the perfect place, or different places to go MIA and go through what I´ve already done, modify it and keep adding more to it.
I still need to do more research, read, investigate and expand my knowledge.

Producing:
Thank God I am passionate about this ever-lasting assignment!
That´s what led me to take me the initiative to act!
I need top play around with my words a bit more to make it more magnetic and to keep producing.

Polishing:
I still haven´t got to this stage, August is the deadline. This endeavor has already been put off once before, so this year I will NOT allow myself to procrastinate again.
Once my work is done, I will look for an expert who can help me express my ideas better.

Presenting:
There is a huge event coming up towards the end of the year where I want to bring this forth.
I am not setting boundaries, I can foresee it becoming everyone´s favorite. Or at least to those who resonate with me.

It won´t be easy in the beginning to sit down and focus because I have put very Little time into writing in the last couple of months. But I am confident that I will get there. I always do once I set my mind, heart, soul and spirit into it. I´ve been craving this game since I was a Little girl, since I learned to write. If it doesn´t come to life, my spirit will run dry, like Ayn Rand stated, for this is one of my missions. I want it real, I want to know that there´s someone out there who wants it as much as I do!


A desire presupposes the possibility of action to achieve it; action presupposes a goal, which is worth achieving.

Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.
Ayn Rand








No comments: