Thursday, December 3, 2015

Reasons Why I Love You

Reasons why I love you:


You give me good advice
You trust me and I trust you
We can be ourselves around each other
We are a team
You are very noble
You are VERY, VERY guapo (handsome)
You never judge me
You are family oriented
You are very caring and hardworking
You are respectful
You are a gentleman
You always spoil me
You protect me
You make me laugh
You are an AMAZING cook
You always put me first
You love and respect others
You are compassionate
You are responsible
You always have words of affection for me
You are always there for me
You are understanding
You are patient with my demands
You are always there for me
You are very forgiving
You don't hold a grudge on me when I annoy you

Today, I am one step from accomplishing one of my purposes. YOU!
You happened very naturally without forcing things in any shape, way or form
at God's time and will, NOT at mine.
Had I known that, I wouldn't have spent all my youth stumbling upon many blocks
and causing myself unnecessary grief 
It will be magical living with you and coming home to you.
I am glad it will be you and ONLY you, and I wouldn´t want it any other way.

Esposo, husband, I love you. I am looking forward to our one year anniversary!

No comments: