Saturday, June 13, 2015

Passion is my BEST investment

Passion is my BEST investment
June 12, 2015
By: Gina Yoryet Román

I don´t want to write right now, yesterday I was somewhat motivated, on Wednesday inspiration didn´t peer in my window, the day before I just didn´t feel like it. The ideas were slipping along my mind but they weren’t entirely there. Today the intention to play with my game called words is there, I am inspired, BUT I am physically depleted. Glory came really close for two or three days until I hit a relapse once again this morning. I had very little pain on my knee compared to what I´ve experienced for a long time. Despite that chronic catch-22, I´ve been very pumped up pulling through my long ruthless day after day.

Last week, two days ago, yesterday the light at the end of the tunnel was drawing nearer, today it all seems like a mirage and I don´t know how to get to where I was.
Every time I am struck by a physical setback, it seems almost impossible to reconcile with balance once again.

In spite of my inner chaos, right now I chose to be deaf to my pain while I write. Even in moments like this I can multitask like father Lillard told me today. I am relying on the R. I. C. E. method (Rest, Ice, Compress, Rest). I am resting and icing my knee, once I am done, I will compress and elevate it to alleviate the physical suffering.

I am always split up between two options, linger around and feel sorry for myself, or invest my time in my passion, for it will soon reveal my purpose. I can opt to be negative and pessimistic, or I can decide to NOT give up. And this time I chose the second one, for this agony is only temporary because as soon as I am through with this post, I will pamper my knee.

This devotion to keep going is my strongest drive, ever since I was a little girl, I lived for writing, I dreamt about being an acclaimed writer. I have witnessed my childhood dream turn into passion, my passion slowly divert into reality, my reality is yet another victory to celebrate.

My passion is THE best investment because I will get the highest rate of return now that silence has revealed the answers and my prayers have provided me with a solution.

Each and every move that I make, I pray because that ignites the power. And when I have spiritual, mental, physical and professional power, I feel like I can conquer the world because I´ve been gifted with the greatest investment I will ever get...

My passion.

No comments: