Thursday, July 3, 2014

The beginning of a new stage

The beginning of a new stage
S. & A. Summer camp
July 3rd, 2014
By: Gina Yoryet Roman


S. J. J. R., precious,

I hope that you have a wonderful, relaxing and quiet time during camp weekend.
I also want to tell you that I miss you dearly and that I think about you every day and I am counting the days until I see you next.

I want to share many special moments and walk you through life in this new beginning, this new stage as an adolescent in which you will encounter many ups and downs like a roller coaster. It sounds intimidating, doesn’t it? Well, don’t let it because I am quite certain that with the principles, morals and values that both your parents have taught you, you will blossom into an amazing woman because your good nature will reveal sooner or later.

Keep in mind that your grandmother and I are always thinking about you and we wish nothing but the best. You can always come visit us, it would be wonderful to have you here with us.

Take lots of pictures and have a lot of fun!

I love and miss you dearly.

Your aunt Georgie



A. B. J. R.,

Sweet heart, I am just as excited as you for this nice retreat in which you will have a chance to refresh and spend time with many children your age. Take advantage of this great moment and many more to come.

Sweetie, I can’t believe time has gone by so quickly and you are closer to growing into a young man. I am very glad to be your aunt and I want to share many special moments with you filled with joy and happiness.

Take a lot of pictures and send them to me, I want to live the experience when I look at all your pictures, I want to see you filled with energy and enthusiasm.

I love you and I am proud of you!

Your aunt Georgie


No comments: