Sunday, March 5, 2017

Still dealing with my own ghosts

Still dealing with my own ghosts
March 5, 2017

I am standing at a crossroad, not knowing what to do, confused as to what approach to take.
I can´t help but contemplate my own mental and physical setbacks. Many times I want to tell my body, "ENOUGH with the injury excuse!" But nature is so wise and timely.
I don't know if my body will ever be the same, probably NOT! Therefore, I have to make the best of what I have. The only thing is sometimes I want to throw in the towel, I don't want to know consistency, I want to give up persistency, I don't want to face discipline, I want to avoid commitment. But just when I am about to give it all up, my REAL me thrives once again to save myself through my ABC's...

Tomorrow will be a new week, so I choose to keep trying despite my never-ending duel with my toughest opponent. ME!

No comments: