Sunday, September 25, 2016

I wish for

I wish for…
Never mind!
September 25 2016

By: Gina Yoryet Román

After the rain subsided during a long and unplanned hiatus a few years back, one fiasco after another, our paths finally crossed. Frankly, I had lost hope. Those past events led me to lower my standards more than I ever had because I longed for “everlasting” happiness. Yet I voluntarily gave myself in for failure. Had I known then what I know now, had I had a crystal ball, I wouldn´t even had gone there, or there.

Yet, I did..

Nonetheless, that no longer matters. When I finally stopped looking for it, that blessing came to my life. Today is a great reminder of when that creation took place. We were meant to be gifted with each other. I to “IT” and “IT” to me. My first thought this morning was reminiscence about the day we first contemplated “US,” at the right time and place.

Today and every morning I am very grateful for this great blessing. It is real, I am living and feeling it every day. I had never known what transparency, giving, honesty and kindness were really like. Although, it will never reach perfection, it is as close as perfection can get, so I wish…
Never mind, I already have it!

No comments: