Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy birthday to my sister, my friend

Happy birthday to my sister, my friend
September 30, 2014


All the wealth of the world isn't enough to compensate for the love of a sister.
So I don't want to miss the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday!

Sisters not only share clothes and accessories but they also share a life together –

I thank God for giving me the greatest gift ever, in you. You are a wonderful sister and I love you always.

Sisterhood is a relation gifted by the God. It tells you that you'll always remain special to someone.



Sweet Sister
Happy birthday,
sweet sister of mine.
Whenever I see you,
my heart seems to shine.
You're a truly wonderful,
sweet sister and friend.
birthday hugs and kisses,
I'd like to extend.
Happy birthday,
sweet sister of mine.
It brings me joy,
when we just spend time.
I'm eternally grateful,
you've always been there.
Through your actions and words,
you show that you care.
Happy birthday,
sweet sister of mine.
Life with you,
is exceptionally fine.
I hope you enjoy,
another great year.
I promise my love,
shall always be near.

No comments: