Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anthony Robles

Anthony Robles
Thursay March 24, 2011
By Gina Roman



On Monday night I was very mad at Gina Yoryet that I couldn't even stand myself. The reason being is that I once again let myself go with food and packed it down BIG TIME FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT! Food has always been one of my biggest downfalls. So much for my own advice to stop emotional, unecessary and mindless eating and my hard core workouts at the crack of dawn.
Monday was a holiday and of course I skipped my workout so on Tuesday when my workout time came, I really felt the food right in my throat and it felt like I was 50 pounds heavier during my treadmill run. My eyes almost popped right out when I stepped on the scale. The three kilos that had vanished the prior week went right back to my ass and my love handles. I normally give myself one or two “eat anything you can get your hands on day/s but I really did it this time.”

As sleepy and exhausted as I may have been, there wasn't an option to skip the gym the following few days because I wanted to feel normal again and reach my weekly Fitness goal and so I am making it happen little by little.
I couldn't help being ashamed and I kept asking myself, “how in rhe world can I be a "Health & Fitness Expert" and give people endless advice, yet why is it sometimes so difficult and almost impossible for me to go by my own rules?”

At the end of every December I set yearly goals and this year my expectations of ME were higher than ever but I am lacking monthly and weekly goals. So after sabotaging my military regimen last weekend, I started setting not only weekly goals buy daily goals because that is the only way things will happen. It is the third day of setting daily goals (3-4) and I am very content.

As the most IMPERFECT perfectionist in the world and as a Fitness enthusiast there will NEVER be such thing as “too much” in any aspect of my life which leads me to a fond admiration of many professional athletes. There are millions of women who are in amazing shapes being in their late 30's, 40's and even in their 50's and in fact last night this video really caught my eye and it made me go like DAMN that is real passion and TONS of mental discipline!!

The video is about a young man (I didn't get his age as I only skimmed through the article very briefly) who only has one leg and he managed to win the NCAA Wrestling Championship.
One-legged wrestler wins NCAA championship
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/22/earlyshow/living/main20045830.shtml

There's also another professional athlete who is 48 years old, (Herschel Walker) who has an amazingly strong and fit body and he says “He's 'Still a Young Fighter, Still Getting Better.”
Another one of my all time favorites is Serena Williams.
I saw a recent commercial of her and that woman symbolizes power, dynasty, strength, focus, discipline and many positive things.

Serena Williams sexy commercial
http://mx.sports.yahoo.com/columnas/blog-deportes-1701.html
There are many athletes I really like who practice different sports like Gina Ostarly Fitness Model, Nora Tobin Ameteur volleybal player, Jennifer Nicole Lee Health and Fitness model, Suzanna Drabinova from Body Rock tv, Jessica Garcia Fitness model, Dara Torres gold and silver medalist in swimming, Roberta Mancino, bungee jumper and sky diver, Gina Carano professional martial arts fighter, Jackie Warner Health and Fitness model, Ana Guevera, professional runner.

So next time I will apply these rules to every single aspect of my life.

Start your every day like this
“You don't have to get it right, you just have to get it going as many times life can be demanding without understanding and the world doesn't stop to see you grieve.”

No comments: