Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Don’t ask “Why Me?”

Don’t ask “Why Me?”
Ask what’s the reasoning beneath it all?
August 15, 2017
By: Gina Yoryet Román

A couple weeks ago, in May to be more precise, I was put through an unfathomable trial which led me to believe that I would not pull through.  Earlier this month I encountered a series of occurrences that didn´t bestow me from fully appreciating the endowment of life. Only until I started praying more devoutly, and doing some serious self-talk, was I able to get myself together.

I then turned to an infallible tactic that I´ve used since early adolescence. I wrote down the following questions in my diary: "Why is this happening? Why at this time? I know it is happening for a reason. Perhaps to entice me to grow as a spiritual human being. What´s the reasoning underneath it all? What is lying ahead?"
This helps me get the grasp that turmoil is a blessing in disguise only if and when we take the best from each event and make magic with it for the Glory of heaven. Based on my prayers, God manifested himself to me very clearly and I was able to figure out why I went through that situation in May. 

Since I´ve been Reading a book about spiritual health and listening to podcasts about encouragement (faith) and the meaning of life, I´ve been more blithe about why things happen. Every time something comes my way, I am very attentive as to how and when each event is developed.
Once I get the full scope, I agonize momentarily. Once I´ve taken a few days to purge my mind and spirit, I hypothesize and I am eventually able to come to the conclusion of why this, why now, why me. But more so, I am able to accept that not every change is bad and God knows exactly what I need at the right moment.

As I speak about transformation, I read this enticing article yesterday on this website:


Michael Hyatt

No comments: