Saturday, February 14, 2015

To my Valentino

Dear Valentino,

I want to grow old with you, my body yearns for your body day and night. I want us to think alike to be more patient and understanding of each other’s needs, desires, fantasies, dreams, and goals.
We read each others minds. We know what the other wants without asking. Sometimes we may irritate each other a little bit. Maybe sometimes we will take each other for granted but our love, honesty and patience, will make our bond grow stronger day by day.
But once in awhile, like today, I meditate on it and realize how lucky I am to share my life with the GREATEST man I have ever met.
You will always fascinate and inspire me. You influence me for the better. You're the object of my desire, the number 1 Earthly reason for my existence.

TE AMO MY VALENTINE

No comments: